Social Media Marketing
Today, your brand is a combination of content traded freely and constantly between your customers, your competitors, and your prospects across social media channels. To guide your company message, you need to be in the conversation – and have a consistent message.
We can help you cut through the clutter to get your message in front of your customers.
Developing an always-on social channel is detailed, time-consuming work. We can be your go-to team until you have an experienced team of your own in place. Choosing the right social media channels and tools can be overwhelming. We help you choose the ideal mix of tactics in the social channels that fit your goals and your target customers.
We use proven tools, including:
- Social networks (Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+)
- Blogging and content distribution (WordPress, Tumblr)
- Microblogging (Twitter)
- Content sharing (YouTube, Flickr, SlideShare)
- Social bookmarking (Digg, Delicious, StumbleUpon)
- Geolocation (Foursquare, Facebook Places, Google Places)
We can help spread your company message with digital public relations.
The media landscape is very different today than it was five years ago. To get the word out, you now need to have bloggers and other influential online people talking about you. We put a team of experts at your fingertips to develop the relationships with bloggers and digital magazines that can help spread your message.
Our social campaigns focus on increasing or protecting profits by:
- Building your lead pipeline
- Directing social engagement into your sales funnel
- Creating calls to action that capture your leads’ contact information
- Strengthening your company and executive team’s reputation
- Distributing content to improve search results
- Personalizing customer service to promote repeat purchases
- Increasing traffic and sales at offline events
- Remarketing social leads with content to encourage a sale
Don’t make the same mistakes as your competitors.
Social media is now the number one direct point of contact for most companies’ customers. So why are some companies delaying a serious commitment to social media? It’s difficult, it’s time consuming, it hurts sometimes, and it’s hard to see any short-term results. Sound familiar? Sounds a bit like working out, doesn’t it? Becoming a Socially Fit Business is vital to a company’s life, but easy to put off until another day.
What can you do?
Join us for a complimentary consultation. The coffee (or the call) is on us. Fill out our contact form or call today at 1(800) 279-1455 to speak with one of our experts.
Free Internet Marketing E-book