How We Work
We want to put you in a position to make well-informed decisions about an essential but confusing industry.
- We set up a call or a meeting.
- Prior to the meeting we analyze your industry competition, your company’s Search ranking, your website’s ability to engage and capture potential customers and how well your content conveys your brand, your offering and your expertise.
- In our meeting we listen to your business and Internet marketing objectives. We share why taking control of the Internet’s power in Search, Social and Content is vital to surviving the next 10 years.
- We like to really learn how your business is successful offline. It gives us a model for online. We listen to how you sell, your sales cycle, how your key rainmakers engage and close customers and about your competitors.
- At the end of the meeting, if you feel we are the best fit for you – we will move forward. If not, we will share with you any knowledge that may help you and would be happy to refer you to another specialist.
- If selected we then develop some ideas by running by your project particulars with our SEO, Social, Web Development and Content team to propose Internet strategies and tactics that will grow online sales that support your offline sales and customer support.
- We then form a proposal. We like to look 3-5 years into your future even if we are just contracted for 6 months or 1 year. This gives us a 30,000 foot view. We usually think of this time period as Phase I, II and III.
- If you accept our proposal we then create a detailed scope of work that tells you what we need from you and what you can expect from us in return. It gives you a chance to think about all of the details and ask as many questions as you need to.
- We present and sign a contract with our scope of work in it.
- We implement and organize with our project management team keeping you in the loop every step of the way. All of our actions are fully transparent. We welcome you to learn all the steps we take so you can better lead your Internet strategy.
- It’s now results time. We are very focused on getting your customers to find you in search, getting you warm leads and turning those leads into sales. But we don’t stop there – one more step is vital: Remarketing with email. Most people don’t know but email marketing to potential customers is the number 1 most cost-effective way to generate sales. Research shows 70%-80% of a company’s ideal prospects will buy later if they are remarketed to over the next year.
- We then measure our results and work with you to tweak the marketing strategy or tactics so we can continually improve the results.
- As we see what works for your industry’s niche, we suggest additional ways to grow your business.
- We work until we create a happy customer and can go have a coffee or beer together to celebrate.